Dear colleagues and friends,
Please find attached 2013 Call for Applications and Application Form for our 20th International Festival of Children's Theatres which is going to be held in Subotica, Serbia, 19-25 May 2013.
Also, we are pleased to inform you that Subotica International Festival of Children's Theatres is preparing the fifth session of the International Research College of Theatre Arts between 19-25 May 2013 in the framework of the festival. Please find the Call for Papers here.
The Lab is a great opportunity to approach a unique methodological and practical material that will enrich your professional skills and will offer you the possibility to share an intense creative experience at a global level.
Dear Friends, Kolibri Theater for Children and Youth celebrates its 20th anniversary this year. We kindly invite you to take part in the Kolibri Showcase between 9-14 January 2012 in Budapest. We celebrate our 20th anniversary this year and would like to share some moments with you. Enclosed you find the program and the notes of Janos Novak, executive general. If you wish to participate please let us know by 20 December. We are able to provide theater tickets and accommodation for our guests.
Look forward to seeing you in Budapest!
the First Giude to European Performance Mobility. This site is born 20 days ago and so we need to fil it yet, but especially with your help!
Theatre Epicentre, Theatre Centre for Young Audiences in Central and South-eastern Europe is a place for all the artists in the region who are eager to become a part of a wide world of theatre for young audiences, who want to improve their work, who need information, promotion and exchange. It is an open platform for cooperation of everybody who work within or for theatre for young audiences. It is a centre that is helping and supporting mobility of the artists and their artistic work in the region and help the intercultural dialogue between them.
THEATRE EPICENTRE is a project orientated center that works on different levels:
- inside the region to encourage, influence and promote artistic work of the theatres for children, share the information among the theatres and artists and support cooperation and networking of the artists and theatres through concrete projects;
- Provide access to information, knowledge, experiences, ideas from other countries and regions;
- Promote high quality artistic work in the region to the wider audience worldwide;
- Provide possibilities for the artists and theatres from the region to access international exchange, festivals and workshops worldwide.
- Provide the possibilities to the artists worldwide to make contacts and gain knowledge about theatre for children and young people in Central and South Eastern Europe.
Theatre Epicentre is to become a central point for all cooperation and exchange projects in theater for young audiences in the region, as well as the central place and service for the promotion of the artists from the region in the world.